If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Monday, March 10, 2008
I can't wait. To bungee jump off San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge. To go whitewater-rafting at new Zealand Or Australia. To hang-glide from the Hollywood sign in L.A. To jump with a parachute on my back off some helicopter into the middle of nowhere. To go for Ozzfest in US and headbang along with other metalheads, to pogo up and down in the middle of Glastonbury Music Festival in UK, to mosh at Wacken in Germany, and to hardcore dance in the middle of Taste Of Chaos. 6 more months. And I won't have to use a school uniform for the rest of my life EVER AGAIN. *DyNn*