If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Saturday, March 08, 2008
I guess has been quite good to me this week. Had a lot of fun sitting on the panel for Manifestasi auditions. As with all auditions, some were fantastic, a few were good, most were OK, and the rest were average. The best part was the improvisation part, where we had to give the auditionists a scenario on the spot, and they had to just play along and act it out. And the panel members had to act in the scenario! WOOHOO! Some of our acting was so over the top, that when we were acting out an angry scenario, some of the auditionists appeared scared of us. Does the word auditionists even exist? Of course, being an ex-co member, I HAD to be at the receiving end of the hardest audition of all. It was fun, though. I guess my flair for the dramatic is still intact from last year's Manifestasi. Now we'll just have to wait until the callbacks next week, when we'll get all the cast members together. Can't wait to start working with the cast. All signs point to a great Manifestasi this year. Hahahahaha. And to end my week on a high note. I GOT A FOR MY 'A' LEVEL MALAY! WOOHOO! Well, I guess this shows one thing. Life, if you're reading this, you're an insane bitch suffering from bipolar disorder. Bye. *DyNn*