If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Friday, March 21, 2008
The past week was CT. Chem: tolerable. Maths: doomed to eternal damnation. MLL: shrugs..... GP: Major fuck-up!! Econs: It was a screwy piece of horseshit, but I guess it was expected. So, look out for my obituary which will probably appearing in Straits Times and berita harian in the coming weeks. Today went for some leadership course at Raffles Marina, where you're supposed to be gaining spiritual and emotional strength. I should emphasize that I was coerced into going for this thing. And boy, the course just...... FREAKED. ME. OUT. Firstly, the majority of the people who attended this thing were middle-aged, so it gave me this feeling of foreboding. The speakers who were conducting the course were damn bloody emotional and kept on talking in choked-up voices. Now, I still wasn't scared at this point, even though I was getting this bad feeling about the whole thing. But I DID start freaking out, when: -the middle-aged people started crying and wailing loudly -they started shouting "Allahuakbar!" and other assorted prayers at the top of their lungs -it continued throughout the time that we were having the course And at the end of the day, I could only leave the room with my mouth hanging open. I have NEVER SEEN such a degree of mass hysteria in my life. And I have NEVER FELT so fucking disturbed in my life. This course is so not meant for youngsters like me, and the only people who should attend it are the adults who have committed so many sins throughout their lives, that their hearts have turned completely to stone. Oh, and the worst part is, I have to attend the course for the next 2 days. Everybody together, now. "Sheeshkebabs." *DyNn*