If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Monday, March 31, 2008
Today was an interesting day. For long jump, the phrase "bite the dust" was taken a bit too literally by me, and I fell flat on my face in the sand pit and filled my gob up with sand. And Jibrail got laughed at by the dozen or so judges for long jump, because he was so damn far away from the target distance that the teacher just shook his head and passed him over. SHEESH. 4x400m relay was just CRAZY. On top of having to wait for at least 3 hours before we could start the race, we had to race IN THE DARK. Apparently, it was the first time ever that a relay had been held at night in TPJC's history. And it didn't turn out to be such a good idea, because we could hardly make out who we were supposed to be passing the batons to in the utter darkness. Add to the fact that I ran so fast for the 1st 300m of my round, that by the time I enterd the last stretch, I felt like the Angel of Death was attempting to tear my soul out of my body. Plus, some bitchass bastard had to hit me from behind and make me slow down EVEN MORE. Oh well, he paid for it by dropping his baton. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I think I sort-of know what Lewis Hamilton And Nico Rosberg will feel like racing in F1 Singapore Grand Prix. Of course, we ended up 3rd, due to a certain runner who ran half his lifespan away. At the rate you were running just now, Shawn, I think you'll die before you even hit 40. I think I'll die before I wake up tomorrow. Judging by the state my body is in, that is. I'm currently having a lot of fun picking on and poking fun at Arini, Afiqah, and Naf. That's excluding the girls whom I normally pick on, like Hid Jais, Yuni, and Ayn. Woohoo. Life is fun when you're being an asshole. *DyNn*