If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Saturday, March 15, 2008
Today was NUS open house. So went with Farid, Nas, and Yuni. Apparently, it takes 1 1/2 hours to get to NUS campus. So if I do end up becoming a student there, its either the dorms or a car. I haven't even passed (and am unlikely to pass) my common test this year, and I'm already talking about entering uni. WOW, DYNN. The thing is, I'm becoming even less sure about what I want to do in university. I've always wanted to join the forensics line of work, so life sciences is still as appealing as ever, but other courses like mechanical engineering are equally attractive. The thing about NUS is, ITS FUCKING HUGE. So the chances of you getting lost when you're a noob to the campus and when you're searching for food is extremely high. As we found out. When we ended up in an underground passageway below NUH while searching for a place to eat. Finally returned home at close to 4, and we were all dead shagged from walking so far and lugging around the goodie bags filled with all the brochures and booklets. Of course, Luck decided that there should be no seats for us on the train. So me and Farid sat on the floor and leaned against the doors of the MRT which was on the opposite side to the ones which we used to enter. And had a rude shock when the door behind us opened at Dover station and we nearly tumbled onto the platform. HOO BOY. What a day. *DyNn*