If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Thursday, March 27, 2008
U (and last in class) for chemistry, U for maths, U for H1 econs. Definitely as hell not the kind of results that I'm supposed to get. Dreading the upcoming MTP session.
I guess failure has a way of opening your eyes. 3 failures and still not giving up, yo! Started studying for A's already. I hope by prelims my grades will look more decent.
Anyway, on a brighter note, Manifestasi practices have already started! WOOHOO! Fun, fun, and more fun. The whole cast seems like damn fun to work with, so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that we put on a splendid show on the 30th of May. Which incidentally, is in 2 months time. Of course, this means that my workload just drastically increased, what with all the PRO duties and promoting Manifestasi and whatnot. Oh well. At least my phone number will appear in Berita Harian. HEEHEEHEE.
Its gonna be hard work studying like a fucker, and juggling my Manifestasi duties at the same time. Still, anything for Manifestasi!
Freakingly funny shit. Watch and roll on the floor laughing. Bye. *DyNn*