If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Homework. Homework. Homework. Study. Study. Study. The non-life of a JC student. On a brighter note, Satria Kirana's practices for Manifestasi has started. And I couldn't be more happy that I'm finally back in its folds. The actors for Manifestasi are improving slowly but surely, just that certain characters need a dose of industrial-strength character immersion to force them into their roles. Acting and dikir are the two ways (aside from metal and hardcore) through which I can actually leave all personal and academic baggage behind and just enter a completely different realm. I KNOW that in 6 weeks time, the curtains will fall on the most glorious night of my life so far. God, please let this Manifestasi to be so successful th people will be talking about it for months to come. *DyNn*