If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Wednesday, April 30, 2008
I hate it when people chase popularity. Yes, I know, hate is a strong word but I really, really don't like you and everything. But, serious siao. I get fucking irritated when people act as if they want to start smoking, like smoking makes you damn cool and whatnot. If you haven't started, then don't, stupid. Plus, boasting about people wanting their numbers, and talking about how close they're getting to certain people. And how they're part of some cool shit thingamagic and whatnot, now. Irritating sia. Some people just don't fucking get it. And mentel is the new annoying. Enough ramblings. *DyNn*