If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Sunday, April 06, 2008
The past three days of being holed up in TPJC has made me realize how much I actually love being part of the Malay scene in TPJC. How much MCS means to me. Goddamit, how much being a PRO rocks! Sheesh, I sound so melodramatic. But seriously speaking, my TPJC life without all those things would be a soulless, empty, and meaningless existence. I even resorted to sleeping in front of the MLEP room for the past 2 nights because it felt more comforting than anywhere else in school. 7 more weeks to Manifestasi. Putting my heart and soul into it right till before I bow for one last curtain call. LET"S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *DyNn*