If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Wednesday, April 09, 2008
So I didn't get to donate my blood after all. Due to the fact that I fainted and started convulsing just before my turn came. One minute I was talking to Elfie and telling him I was feeling light-headed, the next minute......... Bright white light, and I was lying down on the floor. Being the belo person that I am, I didn't even realize that the reason that everyone was panicking was because of Well. Me. And being the belo person that I am, apparently people didn't even initially believe that I'd fainted, and started laughing at me when I fell flat on my face on the floor. Of course, they changed their minds once I started convulsing. And I still had the time to ask where I was when I woke up. Sheesh.
Oh well. At least I got to see my blood being sucked out using a straw. Cool shite, yo. Controversies follow me around like girls. Marryshagkill rocks. *DyNn*