If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Tiring day.
This morning, Hidayah squeezed her boobs in front of me and Nasri. Apparently she thought I was asking Nasri to help me squeeze her boobs. All I can say is, it was a mildly disturbing sight.Oh well. Now you can't complain that you're boobless Hidayah, because we know that they actually exist.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Evil laughter.
Another stupid thing was that, during Manifestasi practice just now, We were talking about greens, and I said, "Mai is like me. She doesn't smoke reds." Of course, the rest HAD to mishear me and thought I said that I thought Mai liked me.
Sheeshkebabs.
E.A Wise is so right. Malays are......
NEVER MIND.
Speaking of EA Wise, I finally managed to make him a damn hateable character just now. Considering that Hid Jais kept attempting to pinch my nipples, and everyone kept on going "Fuck lah...." and whatnot.