If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Monday, April 07, 2008
Too lazy to completely fill up my NS pre-enlistment documentation shitcrap. Since when was it a social or personal problem to be homosexual?! And I wonder my my swimming trunks size is XL. Must be.........you know what, I think I'll leave it to your imagination. Today. Was. A. Slow. Day. Thank God that I didn't have to g for GP remedial. No mind-numbing stuff to add to my non-life. Had stupid conversations about nothing with Arini, during which my ego and pride got bruised because I fell backwards off my chair and landed flat on my ass. To all the fans of my hot ass, don't worry, there wasn't a single scratch on it. Fuck you, John Milton Keynes. Your theories don't make any sense to me. ECONS doesn't make any sense to me. Which sorts of brings up one of life's greatest mysteries. WHY DID I TAKE IT IN THE 1ST PLACE? The school should have just let me repeat my 1st year. *DyNn*