If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Tuesday is supposed to be my short and sweet day. It ended up ending at 6pm. WOW. Thank God there was enough amusement to keep me sane. Like playing the marryshagkill game in MLEP room. For some reason, whenever my name crops up, I end up being the one getting killed. Oh well. Must be my killer bod and killer good looks. Tomorrow is blood-donation day. Can't wait to see the huge needle piercing through my hand and crison blood running from my veins straight into the tubes. HOHOHOHO. Learned a new word today. Gundik. Which means concubine. Now I have a new word to use to poke fun at girls. Bye. *DyNn*