If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Yesterday was testicles day. First, I hurt my scrotes while running around when playing soccer for P.E. Of course, I looked like a stupid fool after that because I had to walk around with my legs spread wide open. Second, because I had a shoe thrown at my balls during dikir practice. And, God, it hurt. Oh well. I think I'll still be able to celebrate Father's Day in the future. For some reason, there's been an increase in the number of incidents in which I notice some random person's nipples poking out of the front of her top. Oh, the shame of using too tight bras and whatnot. And, pictures of girls in bikinis with their nipples at attention are a turn-off. Unless you're Angelina Jolie. *DyNn*