If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Yesterday. Got lectured in 3 parts by my econs tutor. Who declared that she had put my name on some mythical list of people with disciplinary and attitude problems. And all because I slept in class. Why is it that I always end up sleeping in econs class, but hardly ever in other classes? HMMMM. I WONDER. 0.0 Note the sarcasm there. Today. Bitching session with Ayn. Who, apparently, still hasn't finished telling me everything. Plus, conversations about nothing and everything with Hid Jais. I swear, talking to other people about their lives is damn therapeutic, because it takes your mind off your own shit. OK. That's all for now, bitches. *DyNn*