If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Saturday, May 31, 2008
Manifestasi was awesome. Kudos to the cast, whom I'm gonna miss badly. And the determination, and the confidence with which Satria Kirana executed their performance was just......WOW. The fact that we received thunderous applause just goes to show how each and every person in the 23-man team performed their hearts out. I'm gonna miss SK and drama like crazy. Even VSCB didn't leave me in tears like yesterday. Sheesh. Now I feel like crap again. That hollow feeling that Manifestasi leaves after it ends is just fucked up. Add to the fact that I will (most probably) not be performing again. Oh well. Thanks everyone for the memories. Exit music. Curtain call. Exit stage right. *DyNn*