If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Shagged, due to my efforts to get silver for NAPFA. So, let's all thank God I got it, and that I'll be able to miss the 1st 2 months of NS. WOOHOO! Today was technical rehearsal for Manifestasi, which basically means all we did was go through lighting and soundtrack sequences. So of course, we were dying of boredom waiting for scenes to come, and lighting to be perfected. Kudos to the cast members though, for not losing their cool and blowing their top. Acting could have been better, but when you have to stop halfway through lines to adjust positions and take cues from lighting and music for the first time, who can blame you for a drop in performance? Anyway, I'm quite sure the cast members will exceed expectations, and improve drastically, AND PUT ON A DAMN GOOD SHOW FOR MANIFESTASI! 1 week more people! I'm experiencing the tingles of anticipation for Manifestasi. Performing in front of full capacity crowd, and putting on the greatest show on Earth. Nothing beats the sense of fulfillment when the applause starts at the end. *DyNn*