If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Sunday, June 01, 2008
Melancholy. 2nd day of Post-Manifestasi Syndrome. Argy bum. I still feel like shit. Especially the part where I sit around the house staring blankly into space and rotting, because there's no more dikir practices at Sunplaza or drama practices in school. Add to that the fact that I've been watching the video of our performance over and over again. Blearghhhhhhh. I want to be back on that platform!
Well, looking on the brighter side, met the Manifestasi acting crew, Yuni, and other TPJC people at Naf's sister wedding just now. WOOOOOO! Fun fun fun! All the fooling around, and talking about random stuff, and cheering for Farhan Sam while he was singing. And not to forget watching (4 members of) Kayangan Lestari performing.
The camaraderie. Sighs. Serious sia. I miss getting irritated with Dahlia's singing, fooling around with my cape, talking to Shah and the rest about nothing in particular. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.