If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Monday, June 23, 2008
Some of the things I wanna do with my life in the near future.
1) Go to Dreamworld in Australia and take the TOT and Giant Drop! If dropping down 39 stories doesn't turn you on, what will?
36 storeys high.
30 storeys high at 160 kmh.
2)Ride Superman Escape and Lethal Weapon at Movieworld.
Superman Escape.
Lethal Weapon!
3) Ride the Griffon and SheiKra at Busch Gardens, Florida.
4) Skydiving and whitewater-rafting in NZ! 5) Bungee-jumping! 6) Partying in Brazil. and Spain. 7) Shopping in Italy. 8) Visiting Scotland and Ireland just for the fun of it. Sheesh. I just wanna see the whole world, lah. And not get cooped up in this one hell of a SMALL country, where I can travel across it in 1 hour. *DyNn*