If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Friday, July 18, 2008
Study, study, study. Its fucked up knowing that you're studying for only a piece of paper, but you have to do it anyway because without that piece of paper, you're no-fucking-where. If it wasn't for the fact that I'd go straight to hell if I killed myself, I'd do it right now. Plus, that would be the easy way out. And its so typical of Malays to take the easy way out. And I don't want to be a typical Malay. So that leaves me with the other option of slogging like a dog for the next 3 months. *DyNn*