This shoutout goes to ma boyyyy Shah who turns 17 today, fo shizzle dizzle ma nizzle!
So cut the hip-hop act already.
Anyway.
Happy 17th Birthday Ass!!!!But you know that no matter what, you'll always be one year younger than me, boy. So, HAHAHAHA!
So anyway.
Today, we were trying to give Arini a taste of what laughing gas feels like. Plus, she didn't believe that it actually makes people LAUGH.
(Why do you think it's called laughing gas?)
So I served her a dose of laughing gas.
Ok, more like three doses.
Maybe more.
And.
She fainted.
0.0
I swear, that's the first time I've ever seen someone faint from overdosing on laughing gas. And better still (or worse still, depending on how you look at it), I was high myself on laughing gas that all I could do was laugh at her as she collapsed to the ground. Of course, I managed to gather enough of my senses to help and trickle ice water and everything, and it took another 5 minutes before she came to.
"Well, at least she's not DEAD."
So, yeah. Sorry, Arini for making you so high you tried to strip, and ended up fainting.
But I still wished I was there when they poured fruit juice all over you.
"To them, you're just a freak."
"Like ME."
"*CACKLES*"
*DyNn*