If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Thursday, July 24, 2008
WOOHOO! Its raining as I'm writing this. Maynnnnnn, I love the weather! Raining at night. Perfect for having company to laze around on fluffy cushions, watch DVDs, and talk about nothing in particular. Or just walking around with people in a park and chasing each other and rolling around on wet, slippery grass. Or just observing how the people around you behave when water's falling down in sheets from the sky. Ultimately, when its all rainy and cloudy, I feel happy, and carefree, and at peace with myself, compared to when its all hot and the sun is beating down on my back. Woohoooooooooooooooooooo. Anyway. Watched The Dark Knight yesterday, and all I have to say is..... Heath Ledger is a genius. Its a damn waste of talent that he had to die. The way The Joker fucks around with your emotions, holds the suspense, and then gives you a sucker-punch to the gut. Godddd. And that voice. "Why so serious? *Cackles* And maynnn, I feel for Two-Faced Harvey. I mean, how many people can really say that they've never felt like nothing's fair, and they just feel like taking matters into their own hands to bring justice? By far the best movie I've watched in the past year. The only thing is, who's gonna play The Joker now that there's no Heath? Today, I was asked to leave econs class. And I did. I have finally realized how much I don't give a damn whether people think I'm doing well or not. Because, really, its for me to decide. I just hope I won't be letting my Chem and Maths teacher down at the end of the year. Especially after all they've done. *DyNn*