If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Friday, August 22, 2008
I need to make sure that my PSP stays out of my sight for the next 2 months while I study for my As'. I can't keep my hands of that cursed piece of technology. This is the reason why technophobes warn us to be wary of developments in science and technology.
Its also possible that Satan has upped the ante and found a way to possess us through our gadgets.
Fuck you, Satan. Please leave us alone. Don't you get tired of doing the same thing to humanity after thousands of years?
And, yeah.
2 years. And its finally about to end. And I'm not only talking about A levels.