If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Sunday, September 14, 2008
I am fucking pissed off.
Firstly, because, in all probability, I'm going to miss out on the early-bird tickets for Avenged Sevenfold's concert on the 24th of October. Due to the fact that I don't get a fucking allowance during fasting month. So if I DO go, I'll have to pay 85 bucks for the student price.
Secondly.
As I Lay Dying is coming to Singapore and I won't even be fucking able to watch them because they're fucking performing on the fucking 8th of November!
Which, for the clueless, is right smack in the middle of A's.
Everything has to happen this year. All the bands which I've been wanting to watch live for so long had to decide that they'll perform in Singapore during my A levels year.