DYNN
If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
It's a repeat of O levels all over again.
You know, the part where you turn into a short-tempered, irrational, assholic and reclusive idiot due to the onset of major exam stress.
(What the hell is assholic? Ethanol plus asshole? Haha-fucking-ha. Chemistry is screwing with my mind.)
So, yeah. I'm becoming more reclusive and anti-social than a nun's cunt.
Talking with old friends yesterday about BGRs made me wonder again whether I do want to be in one. And the answer remained the same as it has for the past year: NOPE!
It could be because of the approaching exams, or it could be because I've completely lost interest in chasing after girls. I still stand by what I said; if you try and force something to happen, either it won't happen or it won't last.
I guess getting girlfriends for the sake of getting girlfriends is as temporary as it can get.
Anyway, there are lots of time to get girls after A levels, so that's one thing to put aside for the moment.
Lastly, I am annoyed.
Due to the fact that I've finished watching up to episode 4 (which turned out to be episode 5) of Gossip Girl Season 1, and I realized that I didn't watch the pilot episode.
Why? Because what I thought was the pilot episode now turns out to be episode 2, due to some idiot's uselessness at linking videos properly on the website I've been using.
And one of my greatest pet peeves EVER is to start watching a show without watching the 1st episode.
So until I finally find a place where I can watch the pilot, I am not going to continue watching Gossip Girl.
Even though Chuck Bass has nice clothes. Dan, too.
**DyNn** 7:38 pm