If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Monday, September 08, 2008
So its official; prelims was a screw-up of epic proportions. With the results I got, I wouldn't have even been promoted last year. Woots. I guess its gonna take a colossal effort to get B's and above for the most major exam of my life (which, by the way, is starting in 1 month and 22 days at the last count), but who's complaining if I do get good results next year?
Even though I feel like I'm at the end of my tether, and I wish I could bring a machine gun to school and spray bullets everywhere and kill everyone who gets in my way, and cause as much bloodshed and chaos as much as possible.
Columbine High School, the Singapore version.
There's no more time to think about giving up, no more time to think about what it could have been, no more time to dwell on stupid results and end up feeling depressed.
Thank God that the PSP is out of sight, and thank God that its fasting month.
And if I do turn into a recluse or an anti-socialite for the next 2 months, then i guess everyone will understand why.