If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Friday, September 12, 2008
So today, I woke up and started rushing around preparing to shower and everything, thinking I'd overslept and was gonna be late for stuff on a Saturday morning.
Thing is, the time was 6pm on a Friday afternoon. The drowsiness must have played a part in me thinking all the timepieces in the house were screwed-up, because all of them said 1800h.
It was 5 minutes later before it dawned on me what time it was.
And I precisely remembered talking to Farid about these types of situations 2 days ago in the library.
I swear all the fasting and the lack of food is playing tricks on my mind, and making me hallucinate.