If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Some thoughts which popped into my head while I was taking a break from studying.
Is there any point of time when there are no two people having sex anywhere around the world? I mean, people living in the same apartment block as you might be doing it as you're reading this and thinking "Dynn is losing his mind."
Is there any point of time when there isn't a woman menstruating around the world? Seeing as there are billions of women living on this Earth and everyone gets their period at different times?
When its nighttime, and you're looking at a star, what is the probability that there isn't someone living in another country looking at the exact same star as you?
Or, for that matter, something living on the star looking back at you? 0.0