If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Sunday, October 12, 2008
100 push-ups a day.
100 sit-ups a day.
5km jogs at 5am in the morning.
Should be good enough to last me until after As, when I can start hitting the gym again.
Should be good enough to get rid of any unwanted thoughts and memories floating around in my head.
Should definitely be good enough to get rid of all the extra calories I've put on from all the fast food I've gorged on this past week.
No, I do not sound like a girl. Nothing wrong with being health- and weight-conscious when THERE'S A GENUINE CASE TO BE.
Hahahahaha.
I'm irritated with Friendster, because I keep getting viewed by Caucasian girls who don't exist, and their profiles say nothing aside from
"Friendster won't let me add anymore friends so I made a new profile on BreakThru. I'm no longer going to use Friendster so add my other profile or click here."
Stop hogging up the "Who Viewed Me" portion, will you?
And what the hell is BreakThru?
I just looked at the profiles of those Mat Tudungs again, and I can't help feeling that these people need to invest in one hell of a shrink. Becoming a transsexual is one thing, but dressing up in baju kurung and tudungs, and ending up looking like your mother and aunts is just beyond comprehension.