If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Monday, October 13, 2008
I just stepped out of the shower after a morning run.
And I must say.
I like smelling my sweaty PE kit and underwear after doing some strenuous exercise. The sickly-sweet smell of sweat wafting off them is just....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
And the smell is even stronger when you keep those pieces of clothes in your shoebag or something and forget to take them out.
Then there'll be a residual odour in the bag.
Niceeeeeeeeeeee.
I've been watching some live videos of heavy metal bands and I can't help feeling jealous. I mean, females throwing their underwear at them willingly.
Never mind, I'll just wait.
Hahahaha, it's here again. The impulse to do and say stupid stuff to other people, which will end up getting me into trouble later on. Comes with the times, I guess. 1st O levels, now A levels.....
HAHAHAHA. I've edited this post no less than 3 times in the last 3 hours.