If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Tuesday, October 07, 2008
I slept last night with a throbbing headache and a brain filled with facts about carboxylic acids.
I woke up today with a throbbing headache and a brain filled with nothing.
It is 4 weeks more to the most important academic examination of my life so far.
So yesterday had two firsts. It was the first time I've gone out to enjoy myself in the past month or two, and it was the first time I stepped into Parkway Parade in over 2 years. Ironically, I ended up going to Parkway to meet up with the same person I went to Parkway with the last time I was there. Time was spent roaming around the mall with the hamster, shopping for stuff in Topshop, eating, and sharing coffee at Starbucks.
After yesterday, I've made up my mind. The moment i get my NS salary next year, I am rushing down to Topshop to splurge on grey skinny jeans and cool shirts!
I get asked a lot about how it's possible for me to know so much about female behaviour and BGRs when I'm not a female and I've never been in a relationship. I guess its due to a keen sense of observation and common sense? HAHAHAHA. Humans are way more predictable than anyone can imagine, and just opening your eyes wide enough will tell you why certain people will behave in a certain way, in certain situations.
Maybe I should consider psychology for my future.
Question of the day: Does having a good sex life make you fat when you are older?