If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Friday, October 10, 2008
I'm still in awe.
How did 2 years manage to pass so fast?
I mean, one moment I was sitting in a graduation ceremony at Victoria School for Secondary 4 students.
And the next, I'm sitting in TPJC's auditorium, saying goodbye to the school and to 12 years of education.
Woah.
I can't help feeling all nostalgic. Remembering all the silly but funny stuff I've done during my time here, and all the people I wouldn't have met or forged friendships with if I hadn't transferred from SA.
The stage has been a constant companion of mine for the past 12 years, but TPJC's will hold the most meaningful memories. Hell yeah, I'll miss Manifestasi. SK and Drama, too. And making fun of PGL (Your Royal Bitchiness and a thousand other derogatory terms of the top of my head), and annoying the juniors, and mucking around with the rest of the cast.
Oh, well. Memories.
Having said that, I hope I won't have to return to this school next year and resit the As. 2 years is enough.
More good news today; there's more people going for Avenged Sevenfold! Which means Shawn and me won't end up looking like stupid loners in Max Pavilion. And the risk of getting trampled my unknown beings in mosh pits have significantly been reduced.
Can't wait! I've even put my outfit for that day aside.
Purple-and-black stripes, skinny jeans, and denim jackets are the way to go.