If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Friday, November 21, 2008
I didn't like looking at myself in the mirror with the crappy mohawk. The hairdresser needs a refresher course because she screwed up my hair pretty bad. Lesson learnt. Don't get your haircut when you're feeling pissed off or crappy, and don't do things on impulse because it will never work.
So now I have a number two hairstyle. Sort of like an East Asian version of Michael Scofield.
Prom is in one week. And I have a very strong feeling that interesting things are going to happen. Isn't that true, Yuni? HAHAHA.
Ah, life. Just when you thought you were heading for boredom, something pops up and smacks you in the face like a dead fish.