If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Monday, November 24, 2008
I said yesterday that I would get my prom stuff today, and I did. Just a few glitches, such as the fact that the mask I bought can't seem to fit my face because its for a person with a round face, and my face is, well, oval.
And the fact that i ran out of money before I could buy the crimson red shirt that I saw at Topman, resulting in me having everything but a long-sleeved shirt for prom.
And lastly, the fact that I was pissed-off because I got left hanging by someone, but that's life for you. As it is, the retail therapy almost got rid of the annoyed feeling I was experiencing.
So, here's the stuff I got for prom.
1. Black Topman slim-fit denim jeans.
2.Black vest with white edges and a red-and-black skinny tie.
3. A white fedora hat.
4. The black 3/4 mask which I can't seem to get to fit my face.
5. The coolest shoe I have ever bought, the Converse Black Sabbath Limited Edition faux leather high-cut sneakers!
I love the buckles! And I am going to use that shoe forever until it falls apart at the seams.
So that's all folks. All that's left is to get the red long-sleeved shirt which I do not have the money to buy.