If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Tuesday, December 02, 2008
The hamster is in Vietnam. Meaning there isn't anyone to disturb, tease, annoy, and talk about random things with for the next 10 days. Oh, and no one to get into mind-blowingly absurd, but interesting, situations which amuse me. Its going to be a boring 1 1/2 weeks.
The mom is leaving for Mecca tomorrow, and I'm terrified. 3 weeks of freedom, but 3 weeks of fending for my self and my siblings, plus ensuring the household doesn't fall into ruins in the absence of both my parents.
Hoo boy.
Hope my sister doesn't turn all emotional and start crying her eyes out tomorrow.
Hope I don't turn all emotional and start crying my eyes out tomorrow.
I won't.
I shall concentrate on the 3 weeks of freedom part.
Yesterday was prom, and with the exception of the food, it was boring. The prom queen should have been Fatma, not whoever it turned out to be in the end.
Plus whatever I expected to happen did not happen. Which is good, in a sense.
But I did see two people whom I sort of knew were going out, but it still stunned me when I saw them smooching on the lips. Hahaha. Of course, they didn't notice me noticing them.