If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Friday, December 26, 2008
So pay was screwed-up for this month, because the manager made a mistake and approved pay for a lesser number of weeks than those which I worked. Damn. I want my pay to buy an iPod Nano and an electric guitar.
I am currently addicted to trance music.
And bopping my head to songs by the likes of DJ Tiesto and Steve Angello (I can't get enough of this guy's song titled "Be", by the way).
Calabria.
Ah, damn. I get all high and woozy just listening to trance.
Despite all that, I am still a metalhead, people. Don't try and use it against me.
NS in 2 weeks time, mom returning next week. I want to go clubbing!