If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Saturday, December 13, 2008
Something's wrong I think. I have this weird, sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach that occurs when something bad has happened or is about to happen. Damn.
When for VJCSB concert today. Long time since I saw any band performances, and I guess overall they did OK, just a bit of sloppy fingerworks, off-kilter rhythm, and wrong entries.
And it has been ages since I saw Umar! Nice hair, dude. Try not to behave too gay, though.
Ah damn, I can't think of anything else except for the bad feeling I'm having now.
God, if something is wrong, please let me find out what it is sometime soon because I'm going crazy wondering.