If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Friday, December 05, 2008
Thanks to school, I have completely lost touch with the local gig circuit, meaning I have no idea whether there are any gigs worth attending currently. Which is shit, because this is the first time in ages when I have nothing to do and can afford to waste my time moshing and slamdancing away the night.
Oh well.
Someone take me clubbing within the next 3 weeks, please. To experience the atmosphere, the highs, the drunkenness of the mats and minah reps, and whatever else.
Yes, I have yet to lose my clubbing virginity.
Sad, ain't it.
Bakugan is the stupidest toy (or cartoon or whatever the fuck its supposed to be) I have ever seen in my life.