If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Monday, December 22, 2008
This might sound cold and callous.
But I'm surprised my cousin isn't dead.
How do you get 4 stab wounds to the chest and 1 to the back of your head, end up with a punctured lung, and still survive after 2 days in ICU?
This is the result of 14-year-olds trying too hard to turn into gangsters. But I guess I can't fault him, since, let's just say, it runs in his family.
I very much doubt that this incident is going to make him turn over a new leaf.
Oh well.
So today Singapore lost to Vietnam, and Liverpool drew with Arsenal.
The Singapore match being particularly fucked-up since Singapore had roughly 3000027 chances to score, but let their finishing fail them.
So that's 2 bucks down the drain, to watch a match in a stadium which had its closing ceremony a year ago but still remains open till today because the government is short on funds and can't afford to build the new stadium.
Despite having billions of dollars in the reserves, and despite the fact that we're hosting the Youth Olympics in 2010.
How embarassing.
Now, let's hope that Chelsea draws or loses to Everton so Liverpool stays at the top.