If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Monday, January 05, 2009
Tomorrow morning, I enter the Singapore Civil Defence Force to start serving my 2 years of National Service.
Melancholy and sadness pervades my soul.
Hmmmmm. I can't decide whether what I just said sounds like Yana S26 or Arini.
But seriously speaking, I'm neither melancholic nor sad.
Wait, what the fuck am I going on about?
Anyway.
Goodbye to my nice and comfortable bed which has a Simmons mattress.
Goodbye to all the dudes and dudettes who make up my circle of friends.
Goodbye to the computer which has been a good companion for the past 2 months.