If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Monday, January 26, 2009
Visions of a sky littered with stars.
The greenest of grass.
And two people running around laughing and chasing each other playfully, and following that, lying down on the grass and gazing at the night sky.
I have no idea about others, but when I listen to "Bella's Lullaby" from the soundtrack of Twilight, that image pops unexpectedly into my mind.
Nice.
Oh wait, here comes the queries.
"Dynn, kau dah kenape?"
Now, what I'm about to put here next, will make people wonder whether I was abducted by aliens and replaced with a clone from the School of Mushiness and Excessive Sensitivity For Boys.
Rest assured, I did not write this.
This was written by a friend, who seems to have honed his poetic skills during the past two months of abject boredom. And, Idzhar, if you're reading this, I'm not making you out to be some SNAG. Hahaha.
Ever got that feeling? Yes I'm talking to you... When you heart's suddenly racing, And you don't know what to do?
That day you woke up, Excited, scared and confused, You started to doubt, "Will she refuse?"
You called her that morning, You said "Will you meet me tonight?" She said "Of course you sweet thing" As if she had a foresight...
You met her at City Hall, You were 2 hours early, You kept yourself tall, And she came, bright and cheery...
You brought her to a place, To see the fireworks and stars, "It's so beautiful" she says You grinned, thinking about the difficult task...
You start to stutter, You start to feel shy, How you gonna go up to her, To tell her eye-to-eye?
She smiles at you, You melt at the sight... "She's right in front you goondoo!!" "Stop feeling so uptight!!"...
You knelt down before her, Gazing up high with hands clasped, Like a knight in shining armour, "My love would you marry me, perhaps?"
You waited and waited, Feeling a lil' odd of sorts And then she answered, "Oh you sweet pie of course, of course!!"
You stood up, proud and in tears, You hugged her, she broke into a sweet laughter, You know how it ends? Happily ever after...
Not a bad poem. Unfortunately, I didn't write it.
Now.
Why in the world would someone think that I wrote that poem, and then pretend that I didn't when I showed it to him/her?
It's been 2 hours, but I am, as of this moment, still unable to come up with an answer to that question.
Awkward.
The mysteries of life are not mysteries, because mysteries can be solved.