If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Saturday, February 07, 2009
2 more weeks to POP.
I'm having a headache the size of Alaska (even though I'm not sure how big Alaska is).
My mom isn't coping well with my Dad returning to Qatar. God knows why, because he's been working there for over a year now. but what do I know? I'm not the one married down here.
A Levels' results coming out in March.
NS is physically and mentally exhausting. But the good thing is my body is muscling up, according to Umar.
I'm not sure whether all this is heightening my paranoia, but it certainly is heightened.
And I'm not sure whether this is alarming or laughable, but this is probably the 1st time in my life that I have avoided speaking to a person because I'm afraid of saying something that will anger or hurt her.
The hamster was right. So nonsense.
Life will return to normal (I hope) in approximately 13 days time.