If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Friday, February 13, 2009
I've never believed in showing my love for someone on only one particular day in a year. Loving is something we should be doing every day of our lives, isn't it?
And I don't have a reason to celebrate Valentine's Day anyway.
So to all my friends, Happy Friendship Week instead. People seem to think that the word "love" is something that should be used only when talking about boyfriends, and girlfriends, and whatnot. But who cares? I love you guys, and friendship is something that I wouldn't sacrifice for anything else in the world.
Even girls.
On another note, happy Valentine's Day to all you couples celebrating it. Just because I'm not, doesn't mean you shouldn't. Have fun giving chocolates and holding hands with your girlfriends/boyfriends or whatever it is you all do.
On to more interesting things.
For example, the video below.
Which I am very sure will drive a lot of guys wild.