If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Sunday, March 22, 2009
Coming Soon was horrifyingly AMAZING.
No other movie I've watched so far has made my balls shrivel up as much as this movie did. Aside from Shutter, of course.
And no other movie has made me scream out loud, and then laugh insanely the next instant.
Horror intensity 1000.
It was so scary that even Yuni, who was a scaredy-cat and kept covering her face throughout the whole movie, kept shrieking and jumping around in her seat for the duration.
I just wish that the director hadn't been such a complete arse, and killed off both the hero and heroine. Som was quite pretty and sweet, and Shane dying is just a complete waste of hot and handsome males.
AND I LOVE THE FUCKING TWIST!! WOOHOO!!
All hail the Thais. There's more to Thailand than transvestites and HIV AIDS.