If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Wednesday, March 11, 2009
It IS a small world, indeed.
There are people in this world that you keep bumping into, and you do not really want to bump into them in the first place.
Then there are those whom you've known existed for quite some time, but never made any effort to talk to. And then suddenly, there's this revelation which makes your mouth hang open in shock, because you can't believe what you're hearing.
Take for example, Alann, whom I've known for the past 3 weeks but never really spoke to.
And it turns out that he knows Afi the Rabbit. More than just knowing her, actually.
Ah, small world. But I wish it was bigger sometimes.