If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Sunday, March 01, 2009
It took me a 3-hour walk to clear my head and decide what to do with this fucked-up feeling embedded in my chest.
I've probably done what was most the stupidest thing I have ever done in my life, and I've said what needed to be said. I have no idea how everything is going to turn out from now on, but I really hope that I can finally let go of this load I've been carrying for 3 years on my shoulders.
And yet, I can't stop crying.
Please give me the strength to face the world, God.