Life is weird. Which is a complete oxymoron, because life would not be normal if it wasn't weird. When was the last time a day went by without a single stupid, comical, or a mindblowingly insane incident to throw a wrench in its uneventfulness?
I can already anticipate that this week is going to be one of those weeks where you feel like you're riding some insane rollercoaster with loop-de-loops, 90-degree drops, 180-degree spins and whatnot, and you want to get off but you can't, because the ride is on autopilot mode, and it'll keep repeating itself until you end up puking everything you've eaten for the past 19 years out.
If you've never taken a shit in 19 years, that is.
Just look at how yesterday started off.
Last night, I found out that my cousin's son, who is 5 days old, and who was born prematurely by 2 months, is living on only life support, because he wasn't breathing when he was born due to some complication at birth.
Today, I went to Boon Lay for medic training, only to realize when I arrived there that I'd forgotten to bring my NS ID and my course pass, which resulted in 54 other people getting punished needlessly. For my wrongdoing, of all things.
And until now, I'm not sure whether my pants were unzipped between Tampines and Boon Lay, or whether it was because I'd forgotten to zip them up when I had to take a piss at camp.
Rollercoaster ride it is.
Add to that, the fact that A level results are coming out this Friday.
At 2.30pm.
I just hope that I can make it to university. That's all.