If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Sunday, March 15, 2009
Visiting NUS and NTU made me feel overwhelmed by all the intelligence in the air. Being surrounded by chronic overachievers, telling us stories about how they got their masters by the age of 26, and how they managed to attain triple degrees, and how researching astrophysics and gauge field theory were the easiest thing that they had ever done, and that we humans might actually be a box with two prongs sticking out at the top because our brains are sending signals to our eyes to convey that we have 2 ears, 2 eyes, a mouth and whatnot because the reality would be too much for the human condition to take, and.............
Okay, maybe not the last 2. I mean, I've always known that we are actually boxes with stick-like things sticking out the top, but I don't even KNOW what gauge field theory is.
And here I was, a boy who just passed his A levels, standing among them.
Ahhhh.
I wish I could go back to the days when the hardest decision to make revolved around whether to make a prank call to a funeral home and ask for chicken curry, or whether to put a dead and decomposing frog in Jibrail's bag so that it would smell like someone defecated in it.