If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Saturday, April 04, 2009
19 years and 1 day old.
Thanks to all the 70 people in 110th MOC, Shah (who was the 1st to wish me) Yuni, Nas, Ayn, Afi The Rabbit, Umar The Protege, Nadiah The Primary School Friend, Razmirah, Syahidah SUKEMI!, Danial Rahadi (whom I haven't met in ages), Izzat (the 1st friend I made in TPJC), all the cousins, and....
Yeah, I think that's about all.
If I missed your name here, I'm really sorry. It's not everyday that you get flooded with hundreds (note: exaggeration) of birthday wishes.
:)
On a more somber note.
I'm going to miss 110th MOC. Thank you for what has been an extremely fun 6 weeks.
Talking about girls and relationships with Alann and Hilmi, 24 with Reyme, calling Ismail Psyduck, watching Haziq go completely high for the whole day because of his daily dosage of Red Bull, partnering Abbas during final exercise (GO SIERRA!!), having deep discussions about religion with Ashraf, and Pussycat Dolls (HAHA Fendi)....
There are way too many memories.
Ahhhhhh, I'm going to miss everyone!
Thank you God for blessing me with new friends.
I am officially a a certified medical orderly now.