1st serious RTA yesterday. For the clueless, that means road traffic accident.
1st DOA. (Again) For the clueless, that's dead on arrival.
Let's thank the Sun for being scorching hot, causing the stench of the dead body lying on the road to rise and entrench itself in my nasal cavity.
Reading about the whole issue of AWARE and homosexuality and whatnot has made me realize how much power the mass media really wields. If not for newspapers, the blatant hypocrisy in this world will not be made available for our eyes.
Seriously, it's about time people stop sticking their heads in the sand, and start showing some tolerance for GLBTs.
By the way, the whole issue is really quite amusing. For all those who have no idea what to do for their reading logs (I would do it for my reading log, but seeing as I'm not a student anymore......HAHAHAHA), well, I guess I just gave you an idea.
Waiting for the call which will inform me that I'm being physically recalled, and that I will have to report to Ang Mo Kio fire station within half an hour (or an hour, I can't recall. Wait, was that a pun or what?), of which there is a very slim accomplishment possibility, is really mind-numbing.